It’s only been a day and my resolve has been tested!
I have 2 papers due tomorrow and a long meeting far from home tonight so I was tempted to:
1. Order a Lyft to and from the meeting so that I could have more time to work on the paper
2. Order takeout so that I wouldn’t have to spend valuable time doing I could be writing on cooking
3. Stress order a subscription box of Medusa Makeup (it’s vegan and looks so fun with lots of glitter and electric colors! Very different from Petit Vour. When did I become so obsessed with makeup?)
- Realized I could go to the make-up meeting next week when I have less work to do
- Made super easy foods (think vegan mac and cheese with a simple salad and frozen sweet potato fries with rosemary)
- Reminded myself of my own promise and decided I will order the box for myself next month if I still want it! After all, I feel like winter is the time for glitter anyway.
Success! I was able to balance all my goals. Now I just need to be sure to pack tons of food to eat tomorrow at school! Oh and finish those papers…
Vegan makeup temptations (photo from here)